Celebrities like Debbie Reynolds, Elvis Presley, Kim Novak, Dean Martin and the Rat Packers lived and frolicked here in the 50s and 60s. Experience the architectural genius of Palmer and Krisel in a collection of stunning homes that were mass-produced but appear to be custom designed. See the Kaufmann house, designed by Richard Neutra, a true masterpiece of Midcentury Modern architecture.
Things to Know
- Tour duration: 2 hours.
- There is free neighborhood street parking.
- A knowledgeable docent will lead the tour.
- This tour will view EXTERIORS ONLY.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hats and bring water.
- Please no pets; service dogs welcome.
- All tour duration times are approximate.
- This event is organized by the Palm Springs Historical Society.
Event Check-in Location
This event occurs in Palm Springs. The event address will be printed on the ticket.
Photo Credits: House of Tomorrow – Architect William Krisel. Photo by Kathy Leonard © 2018 Palm Springs Historical Society All Rights Reserved. Kaufmann House – Architect Richard Neutra. Photo by Roger Palmer © 2018 Palm Springs Historical Society All Rights Reserved. Swiss Miss House - Architect Charles DuBois. Photo by Kathy Leonard © 2018 Palm Springs Historical Society All Rights Reserved.
|No items available.|