Home to Hollywood’s elite, Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner, Sonny and Cher, and music legend Johnny Mercer just to name a few, lived in the protective shadow of the San Jacinto mountains. Today Barry Manilow and Suzanne Somers enjoy this slice of paradise.
Things to Know
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours.
- This tour will view EXTERIORS ONLY led by a docent.
- Free neighborhood street parking on South Palm Canyon.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hats, and bring water.
- Please no pets; service dogs welcome.
- All tour duration times are approximate.
- This event is organized by the Palm Springs Historical Society.
Event Check-in Location
This event occurs in Palm Springs. The event address will be printed on the ticket.
Photo Credits: Ship of the Desert-Roger Palmer, King Gillette House-Palm Springs Historical Society and the last photo in the series taken by Kathy Leonard.©2018 Palm Springs Historical Society All Rights Reserved.
|No items available.|