Old Las Palmas began its development in the late 1920s and has one of the highest concentrations of celebrity homes anywhere. Throughout the decades stars like Elizabeth Taylor, Kirk Douglas, Cary Grant, Judy Garland, and Leonardo DiCaprio, plus many others have made their homes here.
Things to Know
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours.
- On Street parking is available for free. Please do not park in the Temple Isaiah lot.
- A knowledgeable docent will lead the tour.
- This tour will view EXTERIORS ONLY.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hats, and bring water.
- Please no pets; service dogs welcome.
- All tour duration times are approximate.
- This event is organized by the Palm Springs Historical Society.
Event Check-in Location
This event occurs in Palm Springs. The event address will be printed on the ticket.
Photo Credits: Kirk Douglas House– Architect Donald Wexler. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell House. H. Earl Hoover II House. Photos by Kathy Leonard. © 2018 Palm Springs Historical Society All Rights Reserved.
|No items available.|