Hosted by Palm Springs Art Museum’s Architecture and Design Council, these 40-minute docent-led tours are a rare opportunity to see the residence of modernist architect Albert Frey. A limited number will enjoy this unique experience and gain insight into this modern master’s architectural sensibility. A shuttle van will transport participants from Palm Springs Art Museum’s Box Office to Frey House II.
Things to Know
- All ticket sales are final.
- Ticket holders who do not check-in at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tour time may lose their seats on the shuttle van.
- Please plan accordingly, other events will be occurring in and around the museum, and parking will be congested.
- The shuttle van will depart promptly at the designated scheduled time in order to maintain the schedule and honor the designated tour times for all ticket holders.
- There is no other way to access Frey House II, and maximum occupancy is limited to seats on the shuttle van.
- Frey House II is not ADA accessible and commercial photography is not allowed. Please leave food and drink in the shuttle van during tour.
- Tours are open to children 10 years of age and older and all children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The organizer of this event is Palm Springs Art Museum.
Event Check-in Location
This event occurs in Palm Springs. The event address will be printed on the ticket.
Photo Credits: Frey House II, 1963, photograph by James Schnepf, 2015, courtesy of James Schnepf. View of Living Room in Frey House II, photograph by Julius Shulman, 1965 © J. Paul Getty Trust. Getty Research Institute, Los Angeles, 2004.R.10.
|No items available.|