E. Stewart Williams, Donald Wexler, and Hugh Kaptur shine here. Some of Hollywood’s biggest names lived in these well-manicured properties boasting some of the most attractive desert landscaping in Palm Springs. Loretta Young, William Holden, Carmen Miranda, Jerry Lewis and Liberace are just a few of the stars that called Deepwell home.
Things to Know
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours.
- A knowledgeable docent will lead the tour.
- This tour will view EXTERIORS ONLY.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen, hats and bring water.
- Please no pets; service dogs welcome.
- All tour duration times are approximate.
- This event is organized by the Palm Springs Historical Society.
Event Check-in Location
This event occurs in Palm Springs. The event address will be printed on the ticket.
Photo Credits: Markovitz and Jobe House – Architect Sean Lockyer. Photo by Kathy Leonard © 2018 Palm Springs Historical Society All Rights Reserved. Bronstein House – Architect Donald Wexler. Photo by Kathy Leonard © 2018 Palm Springs Historical Society All Rights Reserved.
William Holden House © 2018 Palm Springs Historical Society All Rights Reserved.
|No items available.|