Join us for Palm Springs Preservation Foundation board member Gary Johns’ popular slide lecture, Lost, Saved & Endangered: Modernist Architecture in Palm Springs. This entertaining and informative lecture is a Modernism Week favorite and is replete with amusing anecdotes and rarely seen vintage photos.
The Palm Springs Preservation Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is “to educate and promote public awareness of the importance of preserving the historical resources and architecture of the city of Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley area.” PSPF offers free membership as a public benefit. To learn more about the work of the foundation see www.pspreservationfoundation.org.
Free Ticketed Event
Things to Know
- This event is for ages 18 and older.
- No pets and no smoking please.
- This event includes complimentary refreshments.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood and do not park in front of mail boxes or driveways.
- This is a popular event so if your plans change and you need to cancel please notify us at email@example.com so that we may make the space available to someone else.
- This event has handicap parking available and is wheelchair accessible.
- This event is organized by the Palm Springs Preservation Foundation.
Event Check-in Location
314 South Cahuilla Road, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Photo Credits: Courtesy John Lewis Marshall, Mood Creative and Palm Springs Preservation Foundation.
|No items available.|